Friday, December 3, 2010

Owl hats for the whole Family

Yes, more hats. This is not for Zac, but I did plead with him to model it for me. And it got me a new order for one just like it! This was a custom order for a friend in Navada. I'm now getting more adult hat orders than baby or child hats!
I LOVE the colors in this one. Perfect for a guy, but I actually made it for a girl. She'll soon be hitting the Tahoe slopes in it =] Jealous!!!

And I'm pleased to share my new toddler scarf design! I just put it together yesterday afternoon and I'm in love with the design. I really want to make a wider one for an adult...
This is also a custom order for a friend here in Germany in size 3-6 months. I re-made this hat 3 times to get it right!!! But the bright side is that I ended up with a hat that will fit a new born in the process, and I actually wrote down the pattern for this size, and for the new born size, so I don't make the same mistakes again. Ugh!

No comments: