This project is perfect for small scraps of fabric or printed paper (the striped one is scrap booking paper from Cosmo Cricket)
- Your card, printed and folded in half.
(I used Myriad Pro in bold because it's so blocky, or you can use the image below I uploaded. It's 5.35" x 4", so your card will have to be twice that size in width or length to print it)
- A piece of card stock slightly smaller than the cover of your card.*
- Fabric of choice, cut large enough to cover the entire "M" area.
- Glue, tacky glue warps less than Elmer's
- X-acto knife (I'm not crazy about this new one, I lost my old one and may have to replace this one)
- * Option: Instead of fabric, if you use printed paper you won't need this.
1- Using a small metal ruler (best if it has cork on the back to keep it in place) cut just outside the black lines of your M.
2- Remove the M, toss it.
4- Place your fabric in the center of the card stock. Glue around the back of the M and the edge of the front side of your fabric covered card stock.