Friday, November 19, 2010

Things are selling on Etsy!


First up are these baby shoes. I had to improvise on the size because I usually make 6-12 month slippers, but these are for a baby that was born in October, so I found the applicable size, and altered my pattern, hope they fit! They are lined inside with fleece and flannel on the back and on the sole. Ho ho ho little Niko!
I also sold my first pair of these in the 6-12 month size on my Etsy shop this week for the first time too! Yay!

And for the owl hats... I decided the eyes with the off center pupil are way better, so all the new hats are getting these now. Here's a hat for 5 year old Hallie, who's a bit of a tomboy... not too girly I hope.

And this is for Niko's older sister Sophia, 3 years old and girly as they come.
I'm nearly finished with another hat with this same color scheme and have 2 more orders, also with these colors! Ranging from 3-6 months all the way to an adult sized hat... it's a popular color combo!

No comments: